Tyler is a Vice President and Research Analyst on Axiom’s investment team. Tyler joined Axiom in 2012 and covers the financial sector. Prior to joining Axiom, Tyler was an equity Research Analyst at Fidelity Management and Research and a Fund Accountant at Bank of New York. Tyler holds a B.S., Business Administration, cum laude from the University of Colorado and an M.B.A. from The Stern School of Business, New York University.
- Vice President/Research Analyst, Axiom Investors, 2012-Present
- Equity Research Analyst, Fidelity Management and Research, 2006-2012
- Fund Accountant, Bank of New York, 2002-2004
- M.B.A., The Stern School of Business, New York University
- B.S., Business Administration, cum laude, University of Colorado