Steve is a Director of Client Partnerships at Axiom Investors. He works closely with many of the firm’s institutional client, consultant and financial intermediary relationships in the U.S. and globally. Prior to joining Axiom, Steve was a Vice President of Institutional Consultant Relations in the New York City office of American Century Investments, and earlier in his career, he was a Director of Public Fund Services at Lord Abbett & Company. Steve earned his B.S.B.A. in Economics from the University of Central Florida and his M.B.A. from the Raymond A. Mason School of Business at the College of William & Mary. He serves on the Investment Committee of the University of Central Florida Foundation, as well as the UCF Capital Markets Advisory Committee of New York. Outside of Axiom, Steve enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, often inside of a cold ice rink as a fully committed hockey dad.
- Director of Client Partnerships, Axiom Investors, 2015-Present
- Vice President, Institutional Consultant Relations, American Century, 2013-2015
- Director, Public Fund Services, Lord Abbett & Company, 2004-2012
- M.B.A., Raymond A. Mason School of Business, College of William & Mary
- B.S.B.A., Economics, University of Central Florida