Greg is a Director of Client Partnerships at Axiom Investors. In this role, he is responsible for overseeing existing client relationships and working with prospective clients. Greg is joining Axiom from GQG Partners where he has been for the past five years, most recently as Managing Director of Consultant Relations, and prior to that as Director of Business Development. Before GQG, Greg worked at Aberdeen Asset Management in consultant relations. Greg earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Accounting from the University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business. In his free time, Greg enjoys golf, poker, and going on adventures with his wife and three children.
- Director of Client Partnerships, Axiom Investors, 2021-Present
- Managing Director of Consultant Relations, GQG Partners, 2019-2021
- Director of Business Development, GQG Partners, 2017-2019
- Director of Business Development, Pacific Current Group, 2016-2017
- Senior Consultant Relations Manager, Aberdeen Asset Management, 2009-2016
- Analyst, BlackRock, 2006-2008
- B.B.A., Finance & Accounting, University of Michigan