Ed joined Axiom Investors in 2015 and has been critical to optimizing the firm’s operational and technology infrastructure to support Axiom’s growth. Ed has over 20 years of industry experience, having most recently served in leadership roles in operations management at Epoch Investment Partners and Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn. Ed earned his B.B.A. and M.B.A. both in Finance from The Lubin School of Business at Pace University. Ed serves on the Board of Directors of the Axiom Investors ICAV and is a member of Axiom’s ESG Committee.
- Chief Operating Officer, Axiom Investors, 2016-Present
- Deputy Chief Operating Officer, Axiom Investors, 2015-2016
- Managing Director, Operations, Epoch Investment Partners, Inc., 2006-2015
- Director of Operations, Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn, LLC, 2001-2006
- Assistant Vice President, Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn, LLC, 1997-2001
- M.B.A., magna cum laude, Lubin School of Business, Pace University
- B.B.A., Finance, cum laude, Pace University