Donald Elefson, CFA
Don is a Partner in the firm and Co-Portfolio Manager for the Axiom Emerging Markets Equity Strategy. Prior to joining Axiom, Don was Portfolio Manager for the Frontier Emerging Markets equity portfolios at Harding Loevner. Previously, Don was Portfolio Manager for Emerging Markets Equities with US Trust and Smith Barney Asset Management. Don has the designation of Chartered Financial Analyst and holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Washington. He also serves on the Advisory Board for the Muslim Coalition of America. In his free time, Don enjoys playing golf and guitar.
- Senior Vice President/Portfolio Manager, Axiom Investors, 2012-Present
- Portfolio Manager, Harding Loevner, 2008-2012
- Portfolio Manager, US Trust, 1999-2007
- Portfolio Manager, Smith Barney Asset Management, 1994-1998
- Analyst, Merrill Lynch Asset Management, 1989-1994
- B.A., Economics, University of Washington