David Kim, CFA
David is the Portfolio Manager for the Axiom US Small Cap Equity Strategy and Co-Portfolio Manager for the Axiom Concentrated Global Growth Equity and Axiom International & Global Small/Micro Cap Opportunity Strategies. Prior to joining Axiom, David was a global equity Research Analyst at Pinnacle Associates. David is a CFA and CMT Charterholder, FSA Credential holder, and a member of the New York Society of Security Analysts, CFA Institute and the SASB Alliance. David also serves as a Trustee of the Blake Foundation. David holds a B.S. degree in Business Administration from Georgetown University, with a double major in Finance and International Business. In his free time, David enjoys travel, spending time with family and friends, and working on his golf game.
- Senior Vice President/Portfolio Manager, Axiom Investors, 2005-Present
- Analyst, Pinnacle Associates, 2002-2005
- Associate, Morgan Stanley, 2000-2002
- Associate, DLJ International-London/Pershing, 1998-2000
- B.S., Finance & International Business, Georgetown University