Bradley is a Managing Director and the lead Portfolio Manager for Axiom’s Global Equity Strategy. Prior to joining Axiom, Bradley was Portfolio Manager at American Century Investments where he co-managed their highly rated global growth equity funds. Previously, he was a Securities Analyst for international equities at Oppenheimer Funds, Inc. and a Research Analyst for international equities at Clay Finlay Asset Management. A native of Johannesburg, South Africa, Bradley holds a B.Sc. degree in Laboratory Medicine and Immunology from the University of Witwatersrand, South Africa, an MD equivalent degree from the University of Witwatersrand Medical School and an M.B.A. in Finance and International Business from Columbia Business School. Bradley is on the Board of Advisors for the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York and previously, served on the Board of Trustees the Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School for over a decade. Bradley enjoys traveling, is an avid cyclist, a pilot and airplane enthusiast, and is rated to fly both airplanes and helicopters.
- Managing Director/Portfolio Manager, Axiom Investors, 2002-Present
- VP, Portfolio Manager, American Century, 1997-2002
- Equity Research Analyst, OppenheimerFunds, 1995-1997
- M.B.A., Columbia Business School, Columbia University
- B.Sc., M.D. equivalent, University of the Witwatersrand Johannesburg