Andrew Jacobson, CFA
Andrew founded Axiom in 1998 and serves as CEO and Chief Investment Officer providing overall strategic and operational direction for the firm. In addition, as a Portfolio Manager, Andrew leads Axiom’s International and International Opportunity Equity Strategies, Emerging Markets and Emerging Market World Equity Strategies, and the Concentrated Global Growth Equity Strategy. Prior to founding Axiom, Andrew was Executive Vice President of Columbus Circle Investors, a unit of PIMCO Advisors LP, where he developed and managed Columbus Circle’s International Growth Equity Strategy. Andrew also worked as an analyst for Booz Allen & Hamilton’s international investment advisory group in New York as well as for the venture capital firm Apax Associates in Paris.
Andrew graduated from Princeton University with an A.B. cum laude in Molecular Biology and earned an M.B.A. in Finance with distinction from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Andrew serves on the Penn Venture Lab Advisory Board and the Penn Graduate School of Education Board and, previously, was a Trustee on the Board of the Brunswick School where he was a member of the investment committee.
- CEO/Chief Investment Officer, Axiom Investors, 1998-Present
- Executive VP, Portfolio Manager, Columbus Circle Investors, 1993-1998
- Business Analyst, Booz Allen Hamilton, 1989-1991
- Analyst, Apax Associates, 1988-1989
- M.B.A., with distinction, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- A.B., Molecular Biology, cum laude, Princeton University