Alex is a Research Analyst on Axiom’s investment team. Alex joined Axiom in 2014 and covers the consumer sector. Prior to joining Axiom, Alex was a Vice President, Sector Analyst at BlackRock and Nomura Asset Management. Prior to that, he was an Associate, Financial Analyst at Goldman, Sachs & Co. Alex holds a B.S. in Industrial & Labor Relations from Cornell University and an M.B.A in Finance & Economics from Columbia Business School. In his free time, Alex enjoys spending time with his family and friends, running, tennis, skiing, Peloton and almost any outdoor activity. Alex also enjoys coaching his son’s ice hockey team.
- Research Analyst, Axiom Investors, 2014-Present
- Vice President, Sector Analyst, Blackrock Inc., 2010-2014
- Vice President, Sector Analyst, Nomura Asset Management, 2006-2009
- Associate, Financial Analyst, Goldman, Sachs & Co., 2000-2005
- M.B.A., Finance & Economics, Columbia Business School, Columbia University
- B.S., Industrial & Labor Relations, Cornell University