Andrew Yoon, CFA
Andrew is a Portfolio Manager for the Axiom Emerging Markets World Equity Strategy. Prior to Axiom, Andrew spent a decade at Putnam Investments, most recently as Portfolio Manager for Putnam’s International Small & Mid-Cap product and Assistant Portfolio Manager for the Emerging Markets strategy. Andrew has the designation of Chartered Financial Analyst and holds an S.B. in Economics and Management Science with a minor in Chinese from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa, Xi Chapter of Massachusetts, and was awarded top 10% of his class. Andrew is fluent in Korean and conversant in Mandarin Chinese. Andrew is an avid squash player and loves to travel.
- Vice President/Portfolio Manager, Axiom Investors, 2021-Present
- Portfolio Manager/Analyst, Putnam Investments, 2017-2021
- Equity Analyst, Putnam Investments, 2014-2017
- Equity Associate, Putnam Investments, 2012-2014
- Investment Associate, Putnam Investments, 2011-2012
- S.B.: Economics & Management Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology